Continuing Students to Disability Services

Welcome back!

Here's how you can get accommodations set up for the new term. Be sure to begin these steps immediately after you've registered for classes and before the term begins:

  • Step 1) Meet with your Career Education Advisor to complete an "Approved Academic Accommodations" form for this term
  • Step 2) Request accommodations by following the procedures outlined on this website
  • Step 3) Have a great term!

Helpful Links

To schedule an appointment, or for more information, contact Career Education Advisor (503)842-8222 x1145