The library's electronic resources are more than just collections of scholarly reports. They can provide you with access to primary sources, encyclopedia articles and much more.
To access an electronic book, click on the chain link icon located within the item's record.
Your library card is required for off campus access.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
- American Decades Primary Sources [10 v, 2004]
- Encyclopedia of Islam and the Muslim World [2 v, 2004]
- Encyclopedia of Religion [15 v, 2005]
- Europe 1789-1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of Industry and Empire [5 v, 2006]
- Europe Since 1914: Encyclopedia of the Age of War and Reconstruction [5 v, 2006]
- Government, Politics, and Protest: Essential Primary Sources 
- Human and Civil Rights: Essential Primary Sources 
- Immigration and Multiculturalism: Essential Primary Sources 
- Social Policy: Essential Primary Sources 
- Women in World History: A Biographical Encyclopedia [17 v, 2002]
- World War I Reference Library [4 v, 2002]
- World War II Reference Library [5v, 2000]
More Library Resources
Cooperative Library Instruction Project
A great resource for learning more about the research process and a host of other information literacy skills.