Students are responsible for initiating the accommodation request process. You should begin these steps immediately before the term begins.
Here is how you can become eligible for accommodations:
- Step 1. Submit Disability Services intake (pdf) forms
These are available online or through the Disability Service Office.
- Step 2. Provide current documentation of your disability
Frequently Asked Questions regarding Documentation of Disability
- Step 3. Meet with a Career Education Advisor
You and your advisor will discuss appropriate accommodations based on your disability.
- Step 4. Work with Career Education Advisor to complete an "Approved Academic Accommodation"
This is available through the Disability Services Office
- Step 5. Have a great term!